Dialog Conditional Sentences (Tugas


 Name : Nurul Zahrotul Khomro
 Class  : XI MIPA 6
 Absen : 24
 Tugas


  Conditional Sentences
 Dialog

 Freya : “ Sorry, did you Aletta? “
Aletta : “ Yes, I’m Aletta, and you? “
Freya : “ Do you remember me?  “
Aletta : “ Of course, I remember you “
Freya : “ What are you doing here? “
Aletta : “ Oh I was buy food material, and you? “
Freya : “ I’m here waiting for a friend, you spend a lot of money to buy it, you are now       succesful “
Aletta : “ No no no, that stuff for the next week”
Freya : “ Oh... I have a question for you “
Aletta : “ What? “
Freya : “ What would you do if you become rich and succes? “
Aletta : “ If I succes I will build the hospital and school, and I will invite you to Europe “
Freya : “  Are you seriously? “
Aletta : “ Of course, I’m seriously, prayed for it “
Freya : “ Of course, do you still idolize Zayn, what do you doif you become her boyfriend? “
Aletta : “ I will jump from  Monas “
Freya : “ Woww... are you seriously? “
Aletta : “ No, I’m just kidding, I will not have relationship with Zayn “
Freya : “ Why? “
Aletta :  “ Next week, I will fiancee, you can come? “
Freya : “ Of course, I will come “
Aletta : “ Okay, see you next week, I’m waiting “
Freya : “  Okay, take care on the way, see you to “

Comments

Popular posts from this blog